was designated Brookline's Sister City in 1987. Twenty five years later the relationship has grown and expanded. Today we are involved in many new and ongoing projects. Donations to support our activities come from many Brookline residents and others.
Among the organizations that have provided support are:
- Brookline Rotary,
- All Saints Parish,
- Saint Mary's Parish
- Friends of the Brookline Libraries,
- Friends of Brookline Public Health,
- International Medical Equipment Collabortive (IMEC),
- Sister and Johnny Foundation
- Fundación Sueños (The Dreams Project).
To learn more about Brookline's Sister City visit our history and projects and how to get involved links.
Also be sure and read our Sister City Annual Reports.